Мои твиты
- Сб, 14:44: RT @Brianna2j: would you let me suck your dck? https://t.co/vhay3pZ41M
- Сб, 14:53: RT @yokoono: Everything you think, do and say affects the whole world, land and sea. Imagine what you want, and that will be shared by the…
- Сб, 14:54: RT @LudoJanssens: Linda and Mal Evans, London 1968. Cavendish Avenue. Photo by Paul McCartney https://t.co/M5nkGqthZZ
- Сб, 14:54: RT @Amouranth: Who’s gonna come see me in person? I’m doing an event!! https://t.co/KusghGYtdS
- Сб, 14:54: RT @Alyri_tv: What should i name him? :3 https://t.co/SHpzH46Txk
- Сб, 14:54: RT @puppiwi: front or back? https://t.co/2cvnlpidf6
- Сб, 14:54: RT @puppiwi: full set going out tonight 💗 (40% OFF BTW) https://t.co/d3Ow30gQoJ https://t.co/NX7x1bqpm8
- Сб, 14:58: В этот день 9 лет назад https://t.co/HxEZkLTsBn #этотденьвблоге
- Сб, 15:06: В этот день 15 лет назад https://t.co/NIRCZSfkiP #этотденьвблоге
- Сб, 17:22: RT @yokoono: 11 Feb 1970: I was blindfolding myself with a kotex and knitting something that was going nowhere. I was doing that while a ma…
- Сб, 17:23: RT @SIERRAXRAlN: Boobsss https://t.co/ZFC1jCwPF3
- Сб, 17:23: RT @Alyri_tv: meow https://t.co/8fRkNu6p4b
- Сб, 17:23: очередные трудности перевода https://t.co/wwQFOggXno