Мои твиты
- Пн, 13:40: В этот день 16 лет назад https://t.co/fKzi3MC8Z5 #этотденьвблоге
- Пн, 21:18: RT @StephenKing: Sorry. That one was pretty bad.
- Пн, 21:19: RT @StephenKing: The next time I hear “Holly Jolly Christmas” I’m gonna blow up my radio.
- Пн, 21:19: RT @StephenKing: Speaking of bad jokes, Elon Musk says Trump can get back on Twitter.
- Пн, 21:19: RT @ProseccoLiquido: @StephenKing Love this https://t.co/qXPivvpA9S
- Пн, 21:19: RT @StephenKing: I had to take my biscuits to the doctor. They felt crummy.
- Пн, 21:19: RT @StephenKing: The damn political ads stopped just in time for the damn Christmas ads to start.
- Пн, 21:20: RT @yokoono: Everybody is very wise. They just don't know it and therefore don't use their wisdom.
- Пн, 21:53: RT @AuntNYC: @JoyceCarolOates McDreamy agrees. https://t.co/rgoMqAi4Np
- Пн, 21:53: RT @PaulMcCartney: Explore Paul's vast archive of photo collections, videos, films, books and paintings on https://t.co/eEFPgd3GIu 🎥 The…
- Пн, 21:53: RT @KittyCatJenna: Off to Arizona this morning☀️🔥 https://t.co/AGKmnAtz7P
- Пн, 21:53: RT @jenfoxxuwu: Thank you for 1 Million❤🔥 https://t.co/fo9ZpNY5jG