Пн, 12:00 : Старт: история успеха SpaceX https://t.co/UxqrrGRN63 Пн, 14:09 : RT @ johnlennon : I write songs because that's the thing I choose to do, and I can't help writing them. https://t.co/7ANc1AxXW0 Пн, 14:09 : RT @ johnlennon : The basic thing nobody asks is why do people take drugs of any sort? Why do we have these accessories to normal living to l… Пн, 18:28 : Прямой эфир с писателем Сергеем Вересковым на LiveLib https://t.co/nUCu89MXLz Пн, 19:16 : Самомотивация. Неделя 1 https://t.co/5aarfysjCO Пн, 20:43 : О пользе карточных игр для архитектуры https://t.co/uf5kzHZPkA #karaj #arizona_state_university #iraq #shams #olgivanna_lloyd_wright #taa Вт, 08:33 : Самая известная плюс-сайз модель Эшли Грэм показала коллекцию эффектного белья, которую сделала сама https://t.co/ig3b55f5en Вт, 09:13 : «Чайка 73458» в театре на Таганке. Впечатления... https://t.co/vOsGYsofaT Вт, 09:46 : RT @ johnlennon : JOHN LENNON 🕉 GEORGE HARRISON. 🎧 → Listen To This Playlist. Notable collaborations, moments and tributes involving John &…